Saturday, December 29, 2007

BLOG CANDY FOR 1000


I know Im fairly new to this whole Blogging Adventure- but please share my blog with friends and family. I am hoping to get to 1000 visitors by January 1st. If I do and you have emailed me regarding anything on my blog - your name will go in the drawing for some fun Blog Candy. The Blog Candy consists of a $5 Stampin' Up! gift certificate, as well as some of our designer papers, embellishments (including a sampling of our new exclusive Rub-Ons) and incentive stamps.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Just love seeing your cute card ideas...it motivates me to get busy and create.

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I love your style!! Everything is so beautiful. I'm in love with Stampin Up, but my demonstrator just quit!!
Thanks!
Cheryl KVD