Thursday, January 3, 2008

NEW CATALOG FOR A NEW YEAR

Stampin' Up! has released it's New Spring/Summer Collection Catalog
you can view it at: http://www.stampinup.com/
Email me ( mrssizzlen@kc.rr.com ) to order your own personal copy and to place orders of new mdse.
Great new embellishments include: New Rub-Ons of exclusive SU designs, Felt Flowers, and Fabulous New Bead Duos + more
New Stamp Set Designs feature Trendy Typography, Crew Classics & Eastern Eclectic styles.
Sign up now for your space at my New Catalog for a New Year Class on Jan 19th to create fun items using many of our new products -
and don't forget to email me or leave a blog comment - I'm getting close to awarding BLOG CANDY for getting to that 1000 mark!Ü

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Holy Cow, I see you are at 999 hits right now!! I had to take a peek at the new catalog online and I love it!!
Cheryl KVD