Monday, December 3, 2007

WRAPPIN' UP THE HOLIDAYS PROMO & CLASS

I hope that the image below entices you as it did me! Some great products not regularly offered like the cd tins at a terrific price make last minute gift wrapping and giving easy! All done with your holiday shopping? Stock up now and utilize the product in a different way for your next stampin project.
I will collect orders on these products thru Dec 12th Wed. In addition I am hosting a Wrap It Up Holiday Class on that same night- Wed. Dec 12 at 7 pm for approx 1-1.5 hrs. at my place. RSVP is required by Dec 8th. Fee is $7.00 per person - FREE to test panelists. Come have fun and stamp a couple of items that will ensure your holidays are wrapped up as cute as they can be.
Contact me via email to RSVP - mrssizzlen@kc.rr.com

No comments: