Sunday, August 30, 2009

Inspire Create Share

Convention Friends - 1 more reason to be a Stampin Up! demonstrator
Stampin' Up! demos are like no other category of people - you can literally 'chat' online and find a roomate and before you know it you are friends for life. These are my roomies from Convention 09 -
left to right: Mel (from Canada)Patty, Lucy, Judy and myself- my other longtime friend Stacey wasnt here this yr.
These gals are all sideline friends - we met at convention and then get together each yr and at other SU events -
If you would like to meet new people while papercrafting join my team today - for only $85 (thru Aug 31) you can join in the Stampin' Up! friendships go to shannonssizzlenstampers.stampinup.com
click on join
my password is SIZZLENSTAMPERS
I hope to have a few more stampers join our team in the next month
so I am offering a New Stamp Set from my retired collection to anyone who signs up between now and Sept 30. I have several sets for you to choose from.

No comments: