Saturday, August 22, 2009

Help Us Help Kids



This call goes out to everyone- you dont need to be a stamper or scrapbooker to participate

I frequent a site called Sugardoodle for great church & activity ideas

as well as am on Late Night Stampers group

These 2 groups through Sherril Graff have bonded for a yearlong Service Project- providing cards and blankets to the Ronald McDonald Houses - which of course Stampin' Up! donates to as well.

Anyway there are 3 links below that you are welcome to research more info about this great cause

In addition those people who participate in this project via me by Sept 30 will be entered to win the RMCH stamp set for 09-10 which is Very Thankful- please let me know when you have mailed your items and send me a photo to be entered officially





Enjoy some convention samples above- the peacocok card is from the Very Thankful set -


1 comment:

Kathy said...

This is a great idea! I am excited to do this. I contacted our Enrichment leader and i am trying to get a group of us together to make several cards. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks for the inspiration. :)