Saturday, August 23, 2008

Scrumptious Stampin Up Ribbon


Patty had the best picture showcasing some of our new ribbon so I thought I would share it with you. I also wanted to let you in on my Sizzlen Ribbon Share.
To participate you will sign up by Aug 30 and submit payment of $35
Upon receiving the ribbon order I will split it out- each group will consist of 4 people.
You will each get a quarter of the yardage on each of the following ribbons:
Each of the 4 new 1" double stitchd grograin in rose red, baja breeze, bashful blue & chocolate chip. Each of the 5/8" striped grograin ribbon in the 6 new in colors, the new 1-1/4" pink pirouette wide grograin ribbon, the 7/8" so saffron poly twill ribbon, the double sided satin twist ribbon in kiwi/vanilla, riding hood red taffeta + a sneak peek qty share of some of our holiday mini ribbons*- candy cane, rope twine, alpine felt and alpine stripe- that is over 18 different ribbons you would receive - perfect timing for any occasion as we have a ribbon to suit all.
Contact me asap - mrssizzlen@kc.rr.com Shan


No comments: