Friday, October 16, 2009

Crowing About Fall

I just had to share this super cute punch crow- this card was made by a fellow demo and was emailed to me without their info - so if it is yours or you know whose it is please let me know so I can credit her
I just love finding fun and creative ways to use my punchs - punches are so worth the investment- they make paper piecing fun elements like this a snap + give a professional finish to all your paper crafting projects from cards to scrapbook pages to giftables
If you would like the supply list of which punches this Crafty & Cute Crow uses just email me and request Crow Supplies at mrssizzlen@kc.rr.com
I am also available to bring all the materials and help you and atleast 3 of your adult friends create this cute card as part of my Autumn Class On Wheels- this class on wheels features this card as well as an Autumn Tag style garland and mini Gratitude journal- fee is just $15 per person and is prepaid a few days ahead of your class time

And dont forget Nov 14th I will be hosting my Dasher Christmas Card Stamp a Stack - you will make 12 cards (3 designs + bonus template ideas for use at home) + receive the Dasher stamp - because each participant will receive the individual stamp - this class requires RSVP and PYMT by Nov 1st- Class cost is $15
email your rsvp to me today at mrssizzlen@kc.rr.com

No comments: