Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holiday Extravaganza Is Headed Your Way!


Stampin' Up! is hosting a new event called Holiday Extravaganza- I'm excited because for the last 5 years I have hosted this type of event for my customers on my own. This year SU is hosting a campaign designed to help celebrate the upcoming holiday season. This promotion will officially launch on Nov 10th. Until then I will give you a sneak peek focusing on what I am offering during this event. There will be 4 focus areas:
Packaging and Tags- Tag You're It class offered on Dec 11th at the Platte City MCP Library- 7pm- please register at: http://www.mcpl.lib.mo.us/programs/title.cfm?id=2905
Gift Giving- My annual Holiday Extravaganza event where you register to make gifts that can be given- email me for your full color flyer
rsvp by Nov 10, pymt due by Nov 15- Event will be on Nov 22nd from 9-1
mrssizzlen@kc.rr.com
Decorating- Im including some fun decorating ideas at my Holiday Extravaganza so be sure to register at the link above + sign up for one of my speciality classes- see the sidebar for more info.
Card Making- Christmas Card Crazy Class- Friday Nov 14th 7-10pm
please register via email: mrssizzlen@kc.rr.com place Christmas Card Crazy Class in the subject line- there is a class kit in the mail option - see side bar for more info

No comments: