Friday, August 3, 2007

COME DREAM BIG SAT AUG 11 RSVP




SIZZLEN STAMPERS

Please RSVP immediately if you are planning or even tenatively planning to attend my STAMPIN PAJAMA-RAMA PARTY ON SAT AUG 11

from 1-3pm at my place we will have all kinds of fun- see my previous post via my calendar section,+ see projects for upcoming classes to sign up for, check out convention swaps, stamp using some new products & more

RSVP BY AUG 5TH IS REQUIRED SO THAT I CAN PLAN ACCORDINGLY - now remember even if youre not positive but want to come send in your RSVP and let me know that

THANKS
Shan
ps the sweet pea card was one of the convention swaps i made - it took 2nd place in a shoebox wow swap i participated in- if you would like to recreate this card with ease - contact me for a 1/1 consultation

No comments: