Friday, July 20, 2007

YOU'RE NEAT

Because you my customers/friends & family are so neat- I thought I would share this cute card designed by a fellow demonstrator: Sarah Huizenga.
What I love about it is it's simplicity and eyecatching colors - it just says FUN
Her trick for lining up her ribbons and making it tye easily is to use the 1/8 in - 2 hole punch.
Measure or eye it- make the punches and simply knot a small 'scrap' of ribbon in place.
To repeat the blue of the card base she chalked the edges of the white in the same color.
I hope you enjoy this too cute card. Once I return from convention I will have tons of samples to share as well as new techniques and ideas. Please revisit my site often- I promise to try to have something posted 1 more time before I head to convention on Wed. Right now though - it is back to SWAPS!!Ü

No comments: