Monday, April 2, 2007

JOIN MY STAMPIN' TEAM FOR FREE STAMPS/SAVINGS


Stampers - Have you been contemplating owning your own business? Or would you just like to get a discount and have your stampin' & scrappin' products arrive right to your front door? If so meet me at The Dish Pizza in Liberty on Saturday April 28th at 1:00 - I will answer your questions + have a cute gift for you & when you join my team that day (by April 28th) you will receive a coupon from me for $50 off of the Starter Kit price (approx a 25% savings) and as an added bonus, Stampin' Up! will send you 2 of the hostess sets that will be premiering in the New July 2007 Catalog!
The sample above uses one of the sets; to view the free sets click on the links below- Remember you may email me anytime at mrssizzlen@kc.rr.com with questions or to receive a copy of the paperwork in advance.

No comments: