Sunday, September 7, 2008

Frightfully Fun Halloween Season with Shannon & Stampin' Up!


Sundays Starting Sept 21st- Oct 26th

This year, get into the spirit of the season with some of my best tricks and treats by joining my online cyberspace Halloween Seasonal Workshop

This email series is something new Im trying as a fun way to ensure that you along with myself get some stamping scheduled into our busy lives. Hopefully it will also provide you with some boo-tiful ideas to use in your Halloween preparations.

Each week beginning Sept 21st you will receive in your email In box a fun stampin or scrappin tutorial or idea to use that is suited to the season. Feel free to comment or post your items to my blog as well. Some things that you might find are:

Cute favors for school parties
Eerie templates to use at a pumpkin carving party
Tempting treats for all of your trick-or-treaters incl stamped containers etc
Easy decorating projects

Simple seasonal giftables for teachers, co-workers, friends and more
Latest tips and trends in the paper crafting field from me- your stampin' friend
My Halloween Seasonal Workshop is only available thru me and it's about to start- so be sure to sign up by sending me an email - subject line: Halloween Workshop to mrssizzlen@kc.rr.com

Shannon

PS I am preparing a similar Winter Wonderland Workshop - which will feature beautiful snow scenes, ornaments, Christmas Cards etc- please note these ideas will all be adaptable even if you dont celebrate a particular season - I'm sure you will find useable ideas along with tutorials and templates for techniques & patterns- Sundays Nov 2- Feb 8th


No comments: